Our COVID Safety Initiatives
We are committed to the health and safety of our guests, team members, and our local communities.
We have taken the following proactive measures to ensure that we keep everyone safe during their time on the Budj Bim Cultural Landscape. We have:
- VIC Government endorsed COVID Safety Plan
- Services Victoria Check-in App QR Code
- Public Liability Insurance
- Designated a COVID Safety Officer; and
- Our staff have undergone accredited Infection Control Training
- We adhere to Density Quotas for or retail and dining spaces.
When operating our tours, we adhere to the Guidelines For Tour Operators outlined by the Victorian Government.
We are also guided by the Australian Government Department of Health Management Plan for Aboriginal and Torre Straight Islander Populations.
We continue to monitor the progress of COVID-19 and are following advice from the Federal and State Governments, along with the relevant health authorities, and are taking all steps to ensure that we provide a safe environment for our visitors, our team, and our local communities.
For essential information about COVID-19, including symptoms, testing and physical distancing, visit the Department of Health and Human Services or phone 1800 675 398.